We are pleased to announce that we will be taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out scheme from 3rd – 31st August 2020*.
Available at any time of the day Monday-Wednesday, each guest will receive 50% off their food bill (including non-alcoholic drinks) up to a max of £10 per person. No need for any vouchers, simply make a reservation to avoid any disappointment and we will take care of the discount by taking it automatically off your bill.
So whether you’re going to join us for a leisurely lunch, kick back to enjoy our weekday happy hour or you plan to enjoy dinner with family or friends**, we can’t wait to welcome you back to our pubs. We’ve missed you all so much and can’t wait to get back to what we do best – making your time with us as safe, relaxing and delicious as possible! Bon appetit!
*Terms and conditions:
- Please check the opening date of your favourite pub
- We are participating in the Eat Out to Help Out Government scheme
- Available Monday-Wednesday, commencing from 3rd August – 31st August 2020 at any time of day.
- Guests are entitled to 50% off food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to the maximum value of £10 per person
- No voucher needed, the discount will be automatically deducted from your bill
- Discount is available per person
**Please observe our social distancing promise as part of our 5 point promise. We allow a maximum of two households per booking. For any bookings over six, please contact the brasserie directly.