White Brasserie Terms and Conditions
Eat Out to Dine Out
We are participating in the Eat Out to Help Out Government scheme
Available Monday-Wednesday, commencing from 3rd August – 31st August 2020 at any time of day.
Guests are entitled to 50% off food and non-alcoholic drinks, ups to the maximum value of £10 per person
No voucher needed, the discount will be automatically deducted from your bill providing your bill is £20 and over.
Discount is available per person
Coronavirus & Deposit refunds
Taking the advice from the government and the wellbeing of our guests and our teams into consideration, it is with great sadness that we let you know we are now closed until further notice.
If you have a reservation with us in the next month, a member of our team will be in touch to cancel your booking.
For all of our guests who had made bookings using our online Easy Pre-Order system, if your booking is between now and the 17th April, your deposits will be automatically refunded to the card you made payment from.
For any other deposits made for bookings between now and 17th April, please contact the site directly who will arrange for your deposit to be refunded directly back onto your card.
We are keeping a close eye on the government guidelines, so please book mark this page for the latest updates regarding deposit refunds for bookings made after 17th April.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
General terms & conditions for all competitions run via White Brasserie Company Newsletters, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts are stated below. By entering any competition via any of the above platforms you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions. It is a condition that in entering, participants and winners agree to all terms and conditions stated. Good luck!
White Brasserie Company employees and friends & family are not permitted to enter these competitions.
White Brasserie Company reserves the right to cancel or modify the competitions, including these Terms and Conditions.
All competitions are only open to legal residents of the UK who are 18 years of age or older at time of submission. Normal licensing laws apply. You will be required to provide a copy of your ID in order to receive your prize.
Prizes cannot be exchanged for any other substitutes or cash value each prize must be taken as stated or, if the prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute.
Social Media Competition T&Cs:
- One winner will be chosen per competition from the pool of all entries received across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram).
- Winners will be contacted directly via the platform they entered. Winners must respond to this contact within 7 days, otherwise the prize may be revoked.
- Limit of one entry submitted per entrant per social media channel (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) during the entry period.
- If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be accepted and additional entries will be disqualified.
- Competitions are not in any way affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
How to enter is specified in individual competition social media posts.
Birthday prosecco – database only offer
- Birthday Prosecco can be claimed from 2 weeks before birthday and is valid for one month from this issue date.
- Prosecco can be redeemed when you and your party dine from our à la carte menu or specials board.
- Order must include a least one main course per person.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with the set menu, Sunday lunch, Private Dining menus, Christmas menu or with any other offer.